The teachers always seem to have more to do than there are hours in the day. Follow these steps to minimize wasted hours and get some of your personal time back
1. Make a list of all the things that you need to get done in a given time period (day, week, month, etc.)
2. Realistically approximate the amount of time each task will take to complete.
3. Factor in easily overlooked tasks, such as transportation time and preparation.
4. Eliminate any non-essential items.
5. Prioritize the tasks in order of importance and urgency.
6. Set about accomplishing these tasks as soon as possible, avoiding procrastination.
1. The first thing for MUSLIM don’t forget the Pray between your time it will take 5 min only from you .
2. Don’t feel bad saying “no” to requests for you time that will just add extra stress to your life.
3. Learn from colleagues and web sites to see how others have successfully managed their time.
4. Remember: The basis of effective time management lies in the fact that we cannot accomplish every single thing that we would like to accomplish.
5. Don’t forget to enjoy with your day.